Mission Partners Campaign
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE A BETTER US.
138 years strong, the Y beyond any building, is a positive force in this community.
Together, we take on the challenges that shape our area's future.
Because people believe everyone has the power to make their lives and community better, we open our doors to all. Community contributions make a better us possible.
Our Youth Development Impact
HELPING CHILDREN DEVELOP SELF-CONFIDENCE, CHARACTER VALUES, RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS BY PROVIDING INNOVATIVE AND NURTURING YOUTH PROGRAMS.
- CHILD CARE Parents can work and children can thrive because they can utilize our preschool and school-age child care programs.
- DAY CAMP Summer Day Camp provides an extended all-day program for youth during the summer, that supports working families; instilling healthy habits and reducing summer learning loss at the same time.
- YOUTH SPORTS Seasonal youth sports provides an introduction and positive experience tying fitness, sports skills, teamwork, and values education into the program's foundation. Our role is to provide an experience where kids feel that sports are fun and want to continue in lifetime activities.
We seek to expand successful programs to reach more people who need them, with a focus on the most vulnerable.
Our Healthy Living Impact
WE CREATE COMMUNITIES THAT SUPPORT HEALTHY LIVING BY ADDRESSING CHILDHOOD OBESITY AND CHRONIC DISEASE AMONG CHILDREN AND ADULTS AND ARE FOUNDATIONAL TO THEIR PHYSICAL, INTELLECTUAL, AND SPIRITUAL STRENGTH.
- On any given day, families from a regional area visit the All-Access Playground. Thousands of families visit this playground on the grounds of the Campus Family YMCA.
- Group Exercise has been a signature community building effort at the Campus Family Y, through the work of mission-driven instructors and innovative efforts.
- Whether it's in a youth development program, in a group exercise class, a community-driven effort or in our wellness center, the YMCA helps facilitate the health efforts of the community.
We help people and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind, and body in their everyday lives.
Our Social Responsibility Impact
WE STRIVE TO INSTILL AN ETHIC OF VOLUNTEERISM BY PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR COMMUNITY TO GIVE BACK AND SERVE.
- NO ONE IS TURNED AWAY BECAUSE OF AN INABILITY TO PAY The Y brings together people from all backgrounds and supports those who need us most. We stand ready to take on the urgent needs in our community.
- THE SPIRIT OF VOLUNTEERISM We instill an ethic of volunteerism by providing opportunities to give back and serve their community.
- ADVOCACY Our donors, members, volunteers, supporters, and staff demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by telling the Y story and giving back...together.
YMCA DONORS, VOLUNTEERS, MEMBERS, AND PARTNERS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. CHARITABLE DONATIONS HELP OUR GREATER COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE IN IT SHINES.
Every dollar donated to the YMCA of St. Joseph has a lasting impact on the people right here.
When you donate to your local Y, you're donating for a better us:
- $49 provides one youth sport for a child
- $131 provides a week of preschool child care and kindergarten readiness
- $196 provides four weeks of before and after school child care
- $316 provides four weeks of summer day camp
- $794 provides for a single parent membership for one year
- Any amount offsets the financial assistance and reduced fees that we provide
By making a difference here, we become part of a collective effort to impact communities nationwide and join Ys across America to make a greater impact in 10,000 communities.
EVERYTHING THE Y DOES IS IN SERVICE OF MAKING US - AS INDIVIDUALS AND A COMMUNITY - BETTER
YOU'RE ONE CLICK AWAY FROM MAKING A DIFFERENCE
To make a tax-deductible donation now, please indicate your interests below and submit the form.
Or, Donate via Text
JUST ONE MESSAGE AWAY FROM CHANGING A LIFE
You can now give via MobileCause. Text stjoymca to 41444.