Our Kids Club child watch program is a convenient child care service for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. This service is available to all Y members while attending a class, program or simply working out. Your child will benefit from caring, active supervision from trained staff. We invite you to visit the Kids Club child watch room with your child, prior to him/her participating for the first time. Kids Club is FREE to Family Facility members.
Campus Family Y
9:00 am - 11:00 am
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Guidelines & Restrictions
- 2 hour time limit per day
- Reservations are required prior to 1 hour before opening.
- Staff does not come in to Y if no reservations are made.
Kids Club Guidelines
- Parents need to answer 3 questions: Any fever reducing meds in the last 24 hours? Persistent cough or any other flu like symptoms in the last 24 hours? Have there been any signs of shortness of breath or difficulty breathing? If there is a fever of 100+, or answered yes to any of the questions, the children will be asked to leave, allowing their return in 48 hours.
- Spaces are utilized to encourage social distancing, i.e. centers.
- Toys are cleaned and disinfected throughout each shift.
Family Members $FREE
Community Members $2.00 per visit