For over 138 years, from exercise to education, from basketball to volunteerism, from preschool to preventive health, the St. Joseph Y doesn't just strengthen our bodies. It strengthens our community. The Y is a cause, dedicated to:
· Youth Development - nurturing the potential of every child and teen
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of adults who care about them and believe in their potential.
· Healthy Living - improving our community's health and well-being
Health and well-being are all about balance. That's why we help people and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives.
READ MORE >
· Social Responsibility - giving back and providing support
With our doors open to all, we work to bring our cause to the people who need us most. With our members, volunteers, staff and partners, we take on the most urgent needs in our community.
Every day, we work to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Yet we're called to do so much more.
· Our community faces challenges that create a greater need than ever for the work we do every day. Fortunately, where some see obstacles, we see opportunities to make a difference.
· We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together. That's why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause.
· Together with our members, volunteers and our friends and partners throughout the community, we make St. Joseph stronger by staying focused on our mission, vision and goals.
YMCA donors, volunteers, members, and partners make the difference. Charitable donations help our greater community and everyone in it shines.
Never miss another program, deadline, or event happening at the Y. Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter and program alerts! It's free, quick, simple, and you'll never miss out on the fun at the Y.